I’ve definitely been “on the go” this month! I am now crawling at lightning speeds—especially if I see Loco. I love chasing that cat! I can pull myself up to standing all by myself. I prefer to try to stand when playing with several of my toys (as you can see from the picture below), even when it would be easier to sit. It’s fun, until I want to sit back down. I still need help in that area.
I am starting to mimic Mommy and Daddy. When they shake their head, I shake mine! When they tap my high char tray, I tap it right back! When Daddy screams, I scream too! For some reason Mommy doesn’t ever play that game with me. . . it must be a “guy” thing! Speaking of Daddy, click here to read about an award he won! I am so proud of him!
I can't believe that in 3 months, I'll be a year old!
Love, Micah
1 comment:
Happy 9 months old Micah. You are getting to be a big boy! Tell Daddy congrats on his award. We are proud of and happy for him. I think his students would like to see the 'Dad' side of him (or maybe they have) - when he's making those funny faces! And screaming for fun...
Post a Comment