Sunday, May 4, 2008

Micah's New Cousin!

My brother Ryan and sister-in-law Tiffany have now joined the parents club. Kyler Shane was born last Tuesday morning, 4/29/08. We went up to visit them this weekend. I can't believe how huge Micah looks. I really can't remember Micah being that small, and I know he was actually smaller than Kyler!

Here we are with Ryan and Kyler.


Micah wanted to touch the baby, but he only poked him in the cheek once. There will be plenty of time for roughhousing later on! We think Kyler looks just like his Mommy (who looks great after a really long labor. Dumb me - I didn't get any pictures of her!). Look at all of Kyler's long hair!



4 comments:

Jillian Camwell said...

Great photos! Aww...he is so tiny! I love that last photo. Micah just looks so fascinated! Congrats to the new parents!

Anonymous said...

It's gonna take a 'big house' to hold them in a few years. A big, big house, with lots and lots of room. Maybe were we can play football.

Meg said...

Time for #2, Mommy!!!

Anonymous said...

Our family had the cutest kids in the whole world!!!!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...