Here is how we killed time driving home from Nebraska on Saturday. You can clearly tell that Micah has a favorite made up word. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
3 comments:
Sounds like "Gaggle, gaggle" to me :) Were there any geese nearby? He might have seen something you didn't :)
Tracy
Kyler liked watching the video and was trying to talk back. He's quite the squirmer. I'm sure he and Micah will have fun together at Christmas!
That was cute :)
Post a Comment