Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let's Play - Guess the Gender!!

We are thrilled to be getting another baby ultrasound on December 24th! They did one a few months ago, but I'm currently measuring small so the doctor ordered another one. Yea! I've left it up to Kedron to decide if we would find out Baby Bardwell's gender (I didn't want to find out with Micah). Kedron has decided that we will try to find out this time; if the baby cooperates :)

So. . . go ahead and make your boy or girl prediction now in the comments. We will post our news here on Christmas Eve or day.

(FYI - It has been confirmed that there is only ONE baby - so no need for any twin-type guesses or comments).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pulled towards another boy.

Jillian Camwell said...

With all your different symptoms...girl.

Shadley said...

i am going girl too...

Amanda said...

I say girl...can't wait to hear!

Heidi said...

Of the recent babies and pregnancies of my friends and family (& my own!) there is a huge disproportion of boys. Yours should be a girl to bring balance to our little world.

GIRL:)

Melissa said...

I vote girl!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

GIRL.

Tracy said...

I say Boy, but I thought my brother and sister-in-law were having a girl and was wrong :) Can't wait to hear!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...