Sunday, December 21, 2008
Snuggie!!
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it's like to sit in our cold basement and try to watch TV while getting the remote to work underneath the blanket. Would I wear it out of the house? Of course not. But what's wrong with hands-free warmth in the privacy of my own home??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I will be sending out an email soon, but thought our blog buddies should be some of the first to know. . . Baby Bardwell #2 will be arriving...
9 comments:
Rachel - Did you know that they also sell nicer looking snuggies that you can wear in public? They are called sweatshirts. Some even have a hood and a pocket for your hands! Oh but what about my legs you say?! Sweatpants.
Chris has teased me several times that I need one. I can totally see the practicality in it!
oh, my. I'm trying to think of something smart to say, but I keep laughing...
I want one too. I am always cold and therefore willing to try anything to help me warm up :)
please please please don't get one in white...it's a little scary...
To your friend, Ryan: As to the "better looking" nature of sweatshirts, I object.
The snuggie looks like a monks garment. Works for them, Rache, you should try it.
Funny, yet I feel the need to buy one. My favorite part of the clip is when the family is wearing them at a sporting event! The elderly man is pretty funny too. You should get one ;)
I made them for my family!
My husband thinks the scene around the campfire looks like they're all part of a cult. I have to agree...
Post a Comment