At my 36 week check up today, it finally hit me that we will actually be having a baby soon! So. . . it's time to play Guess the Delivery Date! In the comments, you can make your guess at the baby's birthdate, and the weight/length of the baby.
The winner of our little contest will get to PICK THE BABY'S FIRST NAME!!! OK, maybe not, but maybe, since we have yet to decide. .
**Update: I forgot to mention that his official due date is April 22, if that helps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
7 comments:
For baby boy's name, how about Avery?
Also, LOVED the giggles video!
Hi, I will guess he will be born on MY birthday, April 13, and he will weigh 6# 13 ounces and be 19.5 inches long. I will not guess what his name will be......Nana
I guess April 10th, 7lbs 5 ozs and 19 inches long.
Hi Rachel and Family. my guess is April 18th 7# 5oz and 20 inches long. The name is all yours!! Good luck!!! Brandy Kline and Kids
Wild guess of April 20, 9am!
7 lbs. 10 oz., 20.5 inches long.
I am guessing his name, but I won't tell you! It's just a little game with myself.
6lbs 13oz, 18.5in.
And you should name him Crentist, then maybe he will become a dentist.
ok, April 24th, 5:37 PM, 6 lbs 14.83 oz, and 18.834 in long. And I agree, Crentist would be a good name
Post a Comment