Wednesday, April 8, 2009
No Baby Yet
The baby will be here very soon, but not quite yet. This is a good thing for now, because everyone in our house had a cold. I think I've got it the worst right now - so much for super pregnancy immunity! I am totally congested (I slept in the recliner last night to avoid laying flat so I could breathe) and my throat is so sore that I've basically lost my voice. Please pray for a quick recovery; I don't want to be sick during delivery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
3 comments:
Oh NO! You poor thing :( I hope you all get better very soon.
I hope you get better soon and that everything goes well. Can't wait to hear some news!
Ug. There is nothing that sounds good in this post. Get better girl!
Post a Comment