Monday, May 18, 2009

Extreme (well, not that extreme) Makeover and a shout-out to my artsy friends

I've been meaning to post this for a while. We not-so-recently decided to redo our upstairs living room. Our living room before:


Ked was not a fan of the burnt orange earthy tones. Thus, our living room after:


The wonderful over-the-couch artwork is provided by my friend Shadley. Visit more of her work here.


Also - I bought this cool welcome sign yesterday! Click here to visit Things with Wings where you can see a lovely family of artists and their work. I think this one was made by Jill.


OK - this is a bad picture, but the tree artwork was made by my friend Laura (also at the above website). Laura, don't be alarmed at the white wall. It's the only one in our house.

No comments:

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...