I continue be a very sleepy baby! I still sleep through most of the day. I’ve also slept through the night a handful of times which makes Mommy and Daddy very happy. I’ve started smiling! I sure am a handsome little guy when I smile! I am focusing my eyes a little better and can follow objects as they move. I occasionally can reach or kick at my mobile. I traveled out of state for the first time to a faraway place called Minnesota. I travel well and am generally a laid back little guy. I plan to stay that way. . . hopefully!
UPDATE: Eli had his 2 month check up today. He weighs 12 lbs 13 oz! That's over 6 lbs gained in 2 months. He's in the 75th percentile. He's a full 1.5 lbs heavier than his brother was at the same age. We're so used to having a child in the 10th percentile that this was a nice surprise!
2 comments:
Happy 2 months, Eli! You are looking more like your own person every day! Love you lots!
Are you kidding me...he is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!! So sweet! ps...I miss you. :(
Post a Comment