Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm 3 months old!

I am really a wonderful baby. I’m consistently sleeping through the night. When I’m not sleeping, I’m probably smiling! I can focus my eyes and follow objects really well now. I also have discovered something wonderful – my legs! When I’m lying on my back, I point them up towards the ceiling and then drop them down hard! What fun! I also went to my first wedding this month and also traveled to visit Nana and Papa B in Nebraska. I went to the zoo too with the Govigs – although I slept pretty much the whole time. I coo a lot. I do have a problem scratching my face. No matter how frequently Mommy cuts my fingernails, I manage to claw myself all the time. When I get upset (which isn’t that often), I scream REALLY loud- much louder than my brother, I’ve been told. Speaking of my brother, he makes me smile a lot!



1 comment:

Nana Kathy said...

What a sweetie! I look forward to holding and hugging him!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...