Hello everyone! It’s hard to believe it’s been 4 months since I was born. I’m still an easygoing baby. I’ve had a busy month with trips to the county fair, Balloon Classic, and Nana and Papa G’s house. I’ve gotten to see lots of family this month. Mommy is finding that I am becoming less portable. I need to be home in my crib now to nap well. If I’m out in public, why sleep when there is so much to look at? I do go down easily for naps at home and am still sleeping well at night. I just started rolling from my back to my tummy too! I have discovered my hands and love to clasp them in front of my chest. I also love to chew on my fingers. I am just starting to get toys into my mouth too. I can hold my head up better, though it is usually cocked to one side. I continue to scratch my face all the time. Hardly a day goes by without a fresh red scratch appearing on my face. I am giggling more; especially for Daddy. He cracks me up!

Also – I should have a new cousin very, very soon. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment