Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm 5 months old!


This month, I’ve actually been a little bit crabby! I know that’s hard to believe from all the sweet pictures that Mommy posts. I’m not sleeping as well as I used to – I often wake up overnight and need to have the pacifier put in my mouth to fall back asleep. I am napping OK; when my schedule isn’t disrupted then I nap quite well. I love to roll! I do very well on my tummy and am starting to lift my chest off the floor. I also love to sit in my exersaucer. I’ve been to the chiropractor several times this month because my head always leans to one side. The adjustments have helped, but I still need lots of tummy time to make my neck muscles strong. I love to grab at things! I always have my hands or a toy in my mouth. I am drooling a lot, but I don’t have any teeth yet. I love to watch our cat Loco run around. My brother really cracks me up too. I tried rice cereal for the first time – it will take some getting used to. I guess all tastes are acquired tastes, right?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Eliyah had a neck tilt, too. We stretched the 'short' side several times a day and she's doing fine now. Lots of tummy time for her, too. Is Eli's bday the 20th? E's is the 17th.

Rachel Bardwell said...

His birthday is actually the 15th - I'm just late in posting this :(

Cheri VDH said...

Cute outfit! :)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...