Follow us as we head Down Under!
Nice toes, Rach!And great photos!! I have a feeling these two are going to be having many pj hi-jinxes in the future! :)
Me too! What a pair of cuties!
Totally agree, kiddos in jamies are the bomb (right after a bath, the best)! Miss that. Enjoy! :)
Micah and Eli and too cute. I cannot believe Micah's silky hair and whoever would have known Eli would be such a chunk : )
ooops. the above comment was from Carissa not my husband Mitch. I didn't want you to think you had some random man looking at pics of your kids : )
U do have some two cute kids Rach...cant wait to c u guys again
Post a Comment
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
6 comments:
Nice toes, Rach!
And great photos!! I have a feeling these two are going to be having many pj hi-jinxes in the future! :)
Me too! What a pair of cuties!
Totally agree, kiddos in jamies are the bomb (right after a bath, the best)! Miss that. Enjoy! :)
Micah and Eli and too cute. I cannot believe Micah's silky hair and whoever would have known Eli would be such a chunk : )
ooops. the above comment was from Carissa not my husband Mitch. I didn't want you to think you had some random man looking at pics of your kids : )
U do have some two cute kids Rach...cant wait to c u guys again
Post a Comment