Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Bachelorette: Week 1 Discussion

Well, with no more LOST to watch, something has to fill the void. Might as well be another show with a fictional ending.

Ladies, I know you're watching. Instead of giving a first impression rose, what are your first impression comments?

3 comments:

Jillian Camwell said...

Haha, you crack me up, Rach! (Fictional ending)

Haven't watched yet, but you know Dave's fascination with Allie...we'll be watching this season!

Tiffany said...

Shooter?!?! I can't believe that that is the first thing he would tell her! I like Roberto and I think she does too. Not sure about some of the other ones yet. I think the hairspray guy has to go. He looks really old! Not sure what I think about the wrestler either yet. Guess I'll just have to keep watching! PS: I thought Allie's laugh was quite annoying last night. I hope it was just that she was nervous and that she doesn't act like that the whole season! :)

Jillian Camwell said...

OK, I've watched!

I liked the wrestler. I don't think he seemed less than genuine. (And not just because he's Canadian!)

Did NOT like Craig, the hair guy from Toronto. Creepy.

Also kind of strange was the sensitive guy (the guy in the season preview they imply may have cut his wrists??)--do you think he has a hearing impairment? Otherwise what is with his voice?

I kind of like Frank, the quirky guy with glasses. And the guy from Cape Cod (Chris), though he seemed nervous when he talked to her...I was relieved he got a rose. Dave likes the weather guy.

Should be a good season! (Dave was embarrassed for all men during a couple of those scenes though! seriously, Shooter???)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...