Today is our anniversary. I guess.
We celebrated by Ked staying with the boys while I drove home to sing at a funeral. We both forgot until I called him from the road at almost 10am to wish him a happy anniversary. And now, the boys are in bed and we are both exhausted. Another exhilirating anniverary for the record books!!
On a more exciting note, a balloon landed right in front of our house last night. Behenskys, we hope this happens when you are here this weekend!

2 comments:
Woah, that balloon IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE! The picture of it landing is SO SO COOOL! That would be great if it happened again! :)
Happy Anniversary! I forgot that we shared the same date! Ours was just as exciting as yours, I bet I saw Dan for a whole hour that day :(
Post a Comment