Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Something you probably don't know about the Bardwells


This may surprise you. Kedron and I have a tradition of watching beauty pageants together. But we don't just "watch" them. We get out our paper and pencils, and as all the "delegates" are introduced, we each write down our top 10-15 picks. Last night during Miss Universe, I was too tired to play, so Ked just did this on his own.

My husband has a crazy good track record of picking the winner.

Last night, at the very beginning, he wrote down 14 names, and then said his top 3 for the night were Australia, USA, and Mexico. Well, USA tanked, not even making the top 15. But Miss Austraila got 2nd runner up (3rd place), and Miss Mexico won! He likens it to fantasy football with hot women instead :) I think I'm a pretty cool wife for letting my husband look at (and rank) the most beautiful women in the world!

2 comments:

RT said...

Well obviously he knows how to pick winners when it comes to females. Look who he married! (that should make up for clogging you toilet in Iowa City...) - Ryan

Shadley said...

wow. just wow.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...