Monday, October 11, 2010

Lasts

I'm trying to capture some of the small "lasts" in this house before we move. Here is the last time we made cookies (ie: I made the cookies and the boys "helped" by licking the beaters).

The last time the boys helped me with recycling by throwing it down the stairs.

The last balloon we saw from our house. This will be one of the things we miss most about this neighborhood (second to the Camwells, of course).

(that dot above the white house roof is a balloon)

1 comment:

Jillian Camwell said...

Don't make me cry!! I have to keep reminding myself that we will only be a 5-minute drive away! But it's so not the same!! :( We will miss you lots!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...