Last night, I was going over my gift list for the boys, marking down what we've gotten them, what we have left to buy, etc. I'll be honest. We don't get the boys that much for Christmas. They're getting one "santa" gift and one gift from us (so about40- 50 bucks in gifts each, maybe a little more once you factor in stockings). Plus this year, they're getting a little extra with some joint furniture gifts that we bought for their playroom but are just waiting until Xmas to get them out. As I was going over my list, I actually felt a little guilty that we weren't getting them more.
Then I read
this post from our friend John Louk. And my guilt immediately changed from, "we should be getting them more" to "we're getting them way too much." Read it and let yourself be convicted too.
1 comment:
Thanks, Rachel! We've been talking about this at our house for the last couple of years and it's still tough. Grace and peace to you all.
Post a Comment