Friday, April 15, 2011

2 years ago today I had a baby

Happy Birthday, little Eli. You are such a sweet, joyful, caring, silly boy. How could anyone NOT love this face?

I am often told by others how much they love your sweet personality. Your joy is infectious, even to your (frequently) crabby mother! You make everyone around you smile. You give the best hugs! Your vocabulary is amazing and we love listening to you. What a wonderful addition you have been to our family. Though it's only been 2 years, I can't even remember life without you!


You love to copy everything your brother does.

And you always have crazy hair!

Happy Birthday, sweet boy.

2 comments:

Tara Rehmeier said...

Ohhh, such a sweet blog. And one of the things I love best is that Bryson wore that blue striped shirt for HIS 2 year old pictures. It must just fit cute little blonde 2 year olds :)

Jillian Camwell said...

Happy birthday, Eli! Rachel, you'll most likely never have a 2 year old and a 3 year old at the same time again!! Good luck in the next 4 months! (But you've made it through the hardest part!) :)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...