Wednesday, October 19, 2011

On the fast track to Nerd-dom

As we were walking home from preschool today, Micah shouts, "Look! South Carolina!" After much questioning, I figured out that he was looking at some decorative "cobwebs" on a neighbor's porch, which did indeed look like the shape of South Carolina.

And the other day, Micah was intentionally biting his graham crackers into the shape of Nevada. . .

2 comments:

Shadley said...

I'm just waiting for your kids to talk about the first in the nation caucus debate...

Heather O said...

Too cool Rach, my boys are doing the same thing, esp Jared. I didn't know crackers could be "shaped" into states until he showed me. He's also sewed a little pillow in the shape of Tennessee - says he's planning to do all 50 states (we'll see!). It's amazing to watch their minds grow & learn!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...