Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Comments 1

I'm going to be asking several Christmas-related questions on this blog throughout the holiday season, and I encourage you all to participate by leaving a comment! This is a especially extended to all you blog "lurkers" - those who read this blog but never comment. Let this be your first time!

Question #1: What's the best Christmas present you've ever received?

(Note: Cheesy, intangible gifts, like "respect from my boss" are not acceptable. I'm looking for an actual present under the tree that you loved!!)

3 comments:

Linda said...

OK, I'll be first. I remember getting a doll similar to a Barbie, but not a real Barbie one year from Santa. But the best part was a boxful of really cool handmade clothes for her including a coat with a fur collar. I thought that was awesome!

Rachel Bardwell said...

My favorite was the homemade Cabbage Patch doll that my Grandma Govig made for me. I was SO excited!!

Samantha said...

As a kid, my uncle mailed a Cabbage Patch doll the year they were really hard to find. It was the last present under the tree, so it was extra exciting.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...