Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How Most "Fun Traditions" Seem to Go in Our House. . .

Here we go, ready to carve our pumpkins!


Micah is helping to remove the seeds.


How cute! Eli is sticking his hand inside.


5 minutes later, the boys have gotten bored/given up after being reprimanded for being too close to all the knives, and are playing with their toys in another room.


So Ked and I are left to finish the pumpkins. Actually, Kedron finished them while I gave the boys a bath.


Here are the finished pumpkins. Notice Thomas in the middle. My husband is freakishly talented at pumpkin carving. He carved the 2 good looking ones; I'll take the blame for the one on the right.


1 comment:

Tara Rehmeier said...

OMG - I can't get over what a great pumpkin carver Kedron is. VERY impressive looking Thomas!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...