Question: What is your favorite Christmas song?
(Dave: You are forbidden from commenting. Don't try using a fake name, either.)
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
8 comments:
I love "Silent Night." I used to play it on the piano starting in October until well through the new year. I even know the words to every verse :)
"O Holy Night"--Everytime I hear it is like the first time!
Aunt Rosie
I love almost ALL Christmas music, but my favorite has to be "Angels We Have Heard on High" - especially the Gloria part! Regardless of who is singing it, that part is always beautiful.
I'm going to have to go with Tracy and say Silent Night. But if we're talking secular, I just love belting out Winter Wonderland...and Silver Bells. How to choose?? (Except for the many many bad versions of those two songs on pop radio.) We should have a Christmas party and sing some songs!!
The reason for Christmas is best summarized in these lines from The First Nowell..then let us all with one accord sing praises to our heav'nly Lord, who has made heaven and earth of nought and with His blood mankind has bought, Noel!! The Denver community choir I sing in does a majestic Mack Wilberg (Morman Tab Choir) arrangement of this in concert every year, and it still gives me the goosebumps to sing it. Nana B
Micah says: "Deck the Halls" and "12 Days of Christmas"
Micah says: "Rudolph" too.
Chuck: Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Kiara: I like all of them, they're all my favorites
Sam: The First Noel
Post a Comment