Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Sweet Moment Worth Remembering

Micah and I, walking to school this morning, holding hands:

Me: We're across the street now; do you want to let go of my hand?

Micah: No.

Me: I love it when you hold my hand! Did you know that when kids get older, sometimes they don't want to hold their Mom's hand any more?

Micah, incredulously: WHY?

Me: I guess they think they're too big or too old to hold hands.

Micah: I'll get older, but I'll always want to hold your hand.

4 comments:

Barb B said...

what a sweetheart!

Jillian Camwell said...

Instantly forgiven for the tantrums!!

Laura said...

That would melt any mom's heart!

Linda F said...

Oh how sweet!!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...