I'm not sure why, but I'm compiling a list of the best love songs ever. Which songs are your favorite? Cheesy or not, please share in the comment section! Here's one of my current favorites (sung by my currently favorite singer) to get you in the mood:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
2 comments:
I liked your song Rach. Hadn't heard that arrangement. Love songs I like that come to mind: Love Theme from Romeo & Juliet; Somewhere (West Side Story); Maybe I'm Amazed (P. McCartney); Your Song (E. John).
Songbird, sung by Eva Cassidy...
and so many more, I couldn't even begin to choose. But as a tribute to Whitney, I remember slow-dancing to "I Will Always Love You", her version, with my then-boyfriend Hugh...listen to the end of the song and her inflection... "I will always...love...Hugh!!" :)
And a couple that are special to Dave & me: My Romance sung by Carly Simon, In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel, and Fly Me to the Moon (slower and more sensual version by Blossom Dearie)...ok, I'll stop now! Happy Valentine's, my LOVEly friend! :)
Post a Comment