Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Florida Trip 6

I have so much other blogging I could be doing, but I feel the need to finish up our Florida trip.  On Saturday, Kedron made the decision that we should drive to see the ocean!  Honestly, I was a big old grump about it:  "the water will be too cold; the boys will be overwhelmed by the waves and water; they won't like the gritty sand; etc."  As you can see from these pictures, I was clearly right. . .







OK, OK, I was wrong. We had a GREAT time!  With all the super-detailed planning we'd done for the trip, it was kind of fun to make a spontaneous little trip to the ocean!

Thank you, Florida, for a wonderful family vacation!

No comments:

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...