Wednesday, October 21, 2015

LEGOLAND part 2

Still enjoying our vacation?  I hope so :)
After lunch we enjoyed a Lego-themed water ski show!

What was good about Legoland: This place is at its best when you  have the opportunity to play with Legos! They had several fun building station-type places, with NO pressure to buy anything, as you had to return the Legos when you were done. The boys loved building their own Bionicle-style guys (Bionicle is the type of Lego they're really into right now).




 The boys also took a beginning computer programming class! Here's Eli showing off what he did:


More positives for Legoland: There was virtually NO waiting in line for any ride. I think we waited longer than 5 minutes for only 1 ride. Most of the time, we could get on the ride almost immediately.  Here we are with the "real" Wyldstyle and Emmet (not made of Legos). Again, unlike Disney, there was zero waiting in a line to see them!


What was not so great about Legoland: I'd describe it as really good Adventureland quality (with Legos added), with a Disney price tag. And if I'm paying a Disney price, I want Disney's customer service, and Disney's attention to detail. 

Nevertheless, we enjoyed our day at Legoland very much. Here we are with pink faces at the end of our hot, steamy day!



How many of you have been to Legoland? How did you enjoy it?

No comments:

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...