Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Gold Coast: Skypoint

So at this point, I doubt anyone is still reading this. . . but I am determined to finish our trip. It just may take me till June :)

On our 2nd full day in the Gold Coast, we purchased 1-day tram passes, and ventured to SkyPoint. First of all, it has one of the world's fastest elevators. It takes you from the ground floor to level 77 in 43 seconds!

SkyPoint is Australia's only beachside observation tower. We also visited the Tower Eye observation deck in Sydney, but the views were a lot different here!

This observation tower was quite large, and offered 360 degree views of the Gold Coast.




 There is lots of waterfront in this city!

SkyPoint was quite large and airy (especially compared to the one in Sydney). There was a restaurant on this floor, and while we didn't eat there, it would be a really fun place for a meal or get together.


Is anyone still reading?  I'd love a comment or two :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still reading! I love hearing about your adventures and the culture things you experienced!

Unknown said...

I'm still reading & often read it to my kids as well! Keep it up - love it!

Unknown said...

I miss a few but still reading! This is BEAUTIFUL!! What an amazing place that I don't blame you for missing!!

Tiffany said...

I'm still reading! :)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...