Sunday, June 10, 2007

28 Weeks. . .

Here's a pic of me at 28 weeks. I am now 31 weeks so I'm a bit bigger, but I'll keep sharing pictures as I grow. I am still surprised by how many people have an opinion on my changing shape. I had a stranger (a client's grandma) ask me the other day if my butt had gotten big yet. Umm. . . first of all, couldn't you just look at my backside and pass your own judgement in your head and not ask me out loud? Second of all, is it REALLY OK to ask a stranger this? Apparently she thought that if you have a big butt, it means you're having a boy. Judge for yourself (just don't tell me what you decide, please!).

9 comments:

emily said...

I knew it!!! I knew that you would be SO beautiful prego! It brought tears! I love it! You look GREAT!!!! And by the way, all I have to say about your butt is that I wish I could pinch it!! HA HA HA!!!! Love you!!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Emily - Tears? You are such a cheese monkey and I love you for it!

emily said...

Yes, tears, its just that your belly is SO cute! yes...cheese monkey...that's me!!!
ps...I'm glad that you have a blog! way to go!

RT said...

By the looks of it you are having a boy. Infact, I would guess twin boys.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Rach,

I won't make a comment about your butt or your belly, but your boobs sure do look bigger : ) hee hee

P.S.
We are loving Alabama and hope that you will come visit. B'ham is the best kept secret...so beautiful and so much to do. Estella is nearly two and where the time went we have know idea. I'll email ya : )

Anonymous said...

You look FABULOUS, Darling!!!!

9 weeks more means 9 weeks until The Gabbers' 2nd birthday--want to come down?

I LOVE YOU! Eener

Shadley said...

if the whole butt think is true i guess i have been prego with boys since i was 15.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're adorable! Pregnant women are beautiful, and that's all I have to say!

Sam

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...