Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Are you KIDDING me?

Disclaimer: This post contains descriptions of pregnancy-related bodily functions, so if this isn't your thing, feel free to turn back now. . .

I am forever surprised by all my new, weird functions of my ever-changing body. I am now burping uncontrollably like never before. I burped out loud during a home visit yesterday (fortunately the mom said she was belchy during pregnancy too and laughed at me). And don't even get me started on gas escaping from other places. . . Seriously, how much worse is this going to get??

And, I woke up last night with the WORST leg cramp in history (by "in history," I mean in MY history, I guess). I actually screamed/moaned a little bit, which of course woke up Ked and the baby, who proceeded to kick for a good 10 minutes or so, so I couldn't fall back asleep (the baby, not Kedron. Ked's a good sleeper).

2 comments:

Jillian Camwell said...

The same thing happened to me last week--the worst leg cramp ever. I woke up to my calf convulsing, and it was excruciating. I couldn't flex it or stretch it, I just had to gently rub it out. Same thing the next night. This was BEFORE our 6-mile hike, so I blame it on pregnancy.

Shadley said...

yeah all i gotta say is DO NOT EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, POINT YOUR TOE! I woke up screaming with one of those calf cramps too...it is terrible. And I had the burping thing too so don't feel bad. Though Dan asks me now what my excuse is...

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...