Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm 4 months old!


I've been "on the move" this month. I have traveled to:

Grandma and Grandpa Govig's house in SW Iowa
Papa and Nana B's house in Nebraska (first time out of state!)
Dinner out (rare now) at the sub shop and Mexican restaurant

Compared to last month, I am now getting good at:

Rolling onto my side (but not all the way over yet!)
Kicking stuff with my feet to make it move...
Grabbing and grasping at my pacifier
Putting all kinds of things in my mouth
Looking at myself in the mirror
Holding my head up for long periods of time
Sitting with some assistance
Giggling! (on special occasions)
Wearing more "big boy" clothes

I am not quite as good at:

Sleeping at night without multiple pacifier insertions :(

3 comments:

Vitamin Z said...

Cute kid!

emily said...

I love him!

Jillian Camwell said...

Happy 4 month birthday, Micah! From your buddy, Harrison.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...