Sunday, December 2, 2007

Is pooping a spiritual gift?

If so, Micah has it. This kid can poop in a variety of colors, smells, and consistencies, and can penetrate any amount of clothing layers we try! This morning, right after we took a bath, I was dressing him on the changing table. I had just put cornstarch on his little buns (mild diaper rash situation), diapered him up, and put on his clothes (short and long sleeved onesies-we like the layered look-and pants). I was JUST getting ready to pick him up when I hear the all-too-familiar "juicy toot" sound emanating from, well, you know where.

So I tear off his socks, pants, and unsnap his 2 layers of onesies. Micah had treated me to poop that had leaked out the back of his new diaper, through both onesie layers, and also onto the clean diaper that I had put down underneath the dirty one. Oh well; at least I haven't been peed on lately!

Here are some random pictures since I haven't posted any lately (you're welcome, Grandmas!)




3 comments:

Shadley said...

he is getting too big! we haven't even seen the little pooper yet!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's already in his exer-saucer! Isn't the greatest thing? It's so nice to have him up and able to look around. He's becoming a little person right before our eyes :)

Anonymous said...

He is so precious. Really. I DID think for a minute you were going to give us poop pictures, so I was pleasantly surprised when I scrolled down. Very precious.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...