Thursday, November 29, 2007

Aren't babies supposed to love music?

I got out my guitar yesterday (for this first time in over a year). I thought it might be nice to play and sing a little to Micah, since music is supposed to be good for brain development, etc. So I sat on the floor with my guitar with Micah lying on the floor in front of me. As I was tuning, I looked at Micah and notice his eyes getting really wide. Then his chin wrinkles up, and his bottom lip starts to quiver. I know what's coming next: 3 seconds of silence followed by a loud wail. That's right folks; my son is scared of my guitar.

So much for that brilliant idea!

No comments:

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...