Follow us as we head Down Under!
Could he BE any cuter?!?!? I see what you mean about the tongue! It'll be fun to look back at these pics in a few years and say, "oh, yes, remember when he used to lick everything?"
I can speak to that Rach: I have felt a level of discomfort due to my cuteness. :)He's a peach!
I can't stand it!!! His cuteness!! Seriously. VERY VERY cute!!
Post a Comment
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
3 comments:
Could he BE any cuter?!?!? I see what you mean about the tongue! It'll be fun to look back at these pics in a few years and say, "oh, yes, remember when he used to lick everything?"
I can speak to that Rach: I have felt a level of discomfort due to my cuteness. :)
He's a peach!
I can't stand it!!! His cuteness!! Seriously. VERY VERY cute!!
Post a Comment