Guess who slept from 9pm to 6am last night??
(Unfortunately Ked and I couldn't take total advantage of this long stretch since we're programmed now to get up earlier, but we're still very, very excited.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
4 comments:
Love that feeling! Congrats!!
did you rush in there and check on him at is normal wake up time? i hate that when i can't sleep and my kids can!
Way to go Micah!!! Good job!!!
Kedron told me this morning at work. I am so excited for you guys! Hopefully this means more sleep for you!
Tracy
Post a Comment