Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Uh Oh.

Well, I assumed we'd have this problem some day, but not with a 3 month old. Micah LOVES to watch TV. Yesterday he even preferred TV watching to eating. He became quite upset while eating yesterday, so I sat him up and turned him around (so he happened to face the TV) in order to calm him down. Every time I'd try to turn him around again to feed him, he would strain his neck to try to see the screen. If he couldn't see it, he'd start crying! This morning I was doing sit ups in front of the TV (which by the way are really hard after being pregnant), and I laid Micah on the floor next to me so we could look at each other. I guess he doesn't think his Mommy is prettier than the TV screen! No matter what position I'd lay him on the floor, he would find a way to twist his little head around to see at least part of the screen. I guess this means less TV in the Bardwell home. ..

1 comment:

Vitamin Z said...

Emery does the same thing. Loves the boob tube. Maybe even more than the boob! Well, that might be a big of an overstatement.

z

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...