
Yes, I've managed to survive for 3 whole months without my parents doing too much damage! This month I discovered my tongue and my fingers. I love to grab things now! I have become more vocal and love to coo and make humming sounds. My parents really crack me up sometimes and I smile at them a lot! I've decided to let them sleep through the night (they say they REALLY appreciate that). My colic is gone, but I still have my crabby days when I don't nap well. I got to see all of my grandparents this month ~ they hold me all the time which I love! Mommy put up the Christmas tree yesterday and I love looking at the lights and playing with all those jingly bells!

I also made a friend! Here is my buddy Harrison. He was just born but is almost longer than I am already! He's the one who is actually awake. We'll have lots of fun playing together!
Love, Micah
1 comment:
Hi Micah! Maybe you can teach Harrison some of the things you've learned in your three months of living. Stuff like waking up your parents in the middle of the night to remind them you're still here. Spitting up on their shoulder really cracks them up. Learning to pee in an arch in between diaper changes...
Post a Comment