Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Iowans, No Excuses.

To all Iowans reading this blog: plan to participate in the upcoming caucuses (the evening of January 3rd)! Don't make excuses not to go! Iowa has a HUGE influence in determining who the nominated candidates and eventual president will be.

I would argue that your vote in the caucus is MORE important than your vote in the general election. Many people across the nation would kill for the influence Iowa has; don't take it for granted.

"But Bardwell Central, I don't know who to vote for!" you may say.

Below are links to online tools to help you pick a candidate that lines up with your views. They don't take much time at all...

If I can talk Kedron into it, Bardwell Central may reveal our official endorsements for a candidate in each party. It's a VERY highly coveted endorsement :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Richardson apparently, followed closely by Biden, Gravel (as if!), Obama, and Edwards.

Jillian Camwell said...

Is that MY lesser half speaking?

My top matches were Gravel (whom I wouldn't recognize on the street) at almost 96% (whoa!), Kucinich, Richardson, and Obama.

Anonymous said...

My top matches were Bill Richardson, John Edwards, Gravel (I am with Jill when she said she wouldn't recognize him) and Obama.

Tracy

Anonymous said...

I think I broke your Candidate Calculator. I filled it out and it said I should vote for Dwight's brother Mose...

Anonymous said...

Yikes - am I the only one of your relatives that got a Republican answer????? Oh well, can't vote in Iowa caucuses anyway... and I don't know who Gravel is either and would probably pick Dwight's brother Mose over any of those guys.

From: Sister-in-law in another state who finally figured out how to post a comment. Hey this blogging thing is fun once you figure it out (I'm in the over 40 crowd, cut me some slack!)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...