Sunday, December 9, 2007

Who's your favorite SCRUBS character?

OK. . . I don't have any Bardwell-related news or pictures to share, so I thought I'd ask a random question to see how many responses I get. Who else loves the whole gang at Sacred Heart??

For the die-hard fans, you can indicate who your favorite "regular" is (returning character) and who your favorite obscure character is (example: Dr. Beardface).

For those who don't watch the show, this is further confirmation that you are probably a cooler person than I am! By the way, did I mention that I nearly cried during a SCRUBS clip show the other day? Darn post pregnancy hormones!

6 comments:

Kedron Bardwell said...

Main character: JD

Obscure character: Dr. Cox's son Jack who said: "I pooped in my bed so I put it on the TV."

Shadley said...

Turk!

Unknown said...

I think I most identify with the neurotic Elliot. I think my favorite "obscure" character is Lloyd, the delivery guy. He's actually one of the writers for the show, and they just continue to develop his character. (Have I ever mentioned that Scrubs is my all-time favorite show? I just finished watching the sixth season on DVD. I really hope this writers' strike doesn't screw up their last season.)

Rachel Bardwell said...

My favorite main character is Ted. Love him. For obscure character, my first thought was Gift Shop Girl, but I've reconsidered and now I like Shawn, Elliot's boyfriend who worked at Sea World.

Samantha said...

Main Character: Elliot

Obscure Character: JD's brother, although I do not stand by this answer. I just watched the one where the UPS guy gives JD a ride to work and says, "Do you like speed metal?" and freaks out while driving...and I DVR'd it for my husband....so I guess I like him, too

Anonymous said...

Main character: Dr. Cox b/c he gets the best lines

Obscure Character: Ted Buckland

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...