Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'll be loving THEM forever!

As my peep Emily reported on her blog, New Kids on the Block are getting back together!! Next to the birth of my son, this is by far the best thing to happen in the past year :)

Click here to visit their website where you can watch some of their old videos. Ladies, who's with me and my NKOTB love? Who was your fave New Kid?

4 comments:

emily said...

JOEY MCINTYRE JOEY MCINTYRE JOEY JOEY JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with you sister. Right there with your NKOTB love!

Anonymous said...

I have to say I am a Joey lover as well. At the young age of 8, I was already planning our wedding.

Anonymous said...

You know, I REALLY liked Jordan. I'm looking back now, and seriously doubting my list of "criteria" for "the perfect man". 12 year olds definitely don't have a lot of discretion in that area....WHAT WAS I THINKING???!!??

Samantha said...

First I was going to marry Donnie, then Jordan. I always thought Joe was cute, but my friend Caryn LOVED him (he was ALL OVER every wall of her room). Danny was just ugly and didn't belong, and Jon was too old.

Seriously, they're getting back together???!!!???

Is anyone really actually going to go? I don't know how I feel about reverting to my crazy pre-teen/early teenage self......

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...