Micah has made the upgrade from baby swing to high chair. We put the chair up the other day and he just loves it! We have yet to start him on solids (rice cereal) but plan to soon. I also got out his baby spoon and he loved chomping on it while I held it (but he still managed to gag himself a few times). What a big boy he's becoming!

2 comments:
Such cute pictures! What a happy boy!! Keep it up, Micah! :)
We're leaving for CR at 3pm today and we're staying overnight. We'll be in IC tomorrow--still going? It would be funny if we ran into each other!
Rachel & Kedron,
Micah is REAAALLY so cute!!!! I SOOoooOOOoo love seeing these pictures. He's "the computer baby" to Gabby. She kisses the screen and tries to hug the laptop.
You guys do really good work!
Post a Comment