Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Funny Bunny

Here are some pic's from Micah's first Easter. Much to the chagrin of his father, Micah wore bunny ears (just for the picture, of course). They were quite intriguing.

Micah and Lauren are dressed to the nines! Getting simultaneous smiles has become quite challenging. Just wait until Baby G becomes part of the cousin pictures in a few weeks.

I realize I don't put many pic's of us on the blog (mostly because there AREN'T many pics of us), so here we are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hey!" Gabby says, "I know those kids and that dress and those bunny ears! Hop! Hop!"

Jillian Camwell said...

Micah looks so cute in his outfit! Of course Lauren is a doll!

Love the family pic too. :)

Anonymous said...

How long do you think until Luaren and Baby Govig start getting each other into trouble?

I would say about 2 hours before Micah tells on them :)

Samantha said...

What a beautiful family!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...