Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm 7 months old!


I have become a very good eater this month! I have tried all these "exotic" foods like carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, and applesauce! My favorite is still rice cereal. I like to talk too. I can say big "words" like "a-da," "a-na," and "Ur-gul-grue," (my favorite character from The Office :)

I love to wiggle! I can sit up very well and can scoot forward on my bottom. When I am on my tummy I can pivot all around. I can get my whole torso off the ground but can only push myself backwards. I have gotten better at picking up my toys and holding on to them. Of course I put all my toys in my mouth!

After a trip to the dermatologist, my cradle cap and eczema have gotten a lot better. I got to see all my grandparents this month too! I saw Grandma and Grandpa G at Easter. Grandpa is retiring?? He says he's going to Wyoming to build a cabin soon. Nana and Papa B came to stay with me for a few days so Mommy could go to a "training." I didn't like Mommy being gone all day, but I had fun with Nana and Papa! Papa took me outside and we watched the big trucks on the highway!

Love, Micah

2 comments:

Meg said...

You know Micah is THE most adorable child EVER. What a cutie!!! No wonder no one ever thinks he's naughty!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Thanks Meg! Does his outfit in this picture look familiar??

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...