I think its time to start worrying about Micah. First the floppy arms, and some of you might remember that I also went through a tie-die phase when I was in high school. What's next? Bleached blonde hair...oh wait, already got it. Maybe he will come visit us someday and return with earrings and a necklace...
6 comments:
Did you get this at the Eugene Flea Market? They also sell tie-dyed tighty whities...and anything else you can think of!
So, did Kedron make him change? :-P
Micah!!!!! You look ADORABLE!!!!!! Rock on!!:)
So... did he?
Micah looks GREAT!!!! I LOVE IT!
No, Kedron didn't make me change his outfit. But he didn't particularly love the outfit either.
I think its time to start worrying about Micah. First the floppy arms, and some of you might remember that I also went through a tie-die phase when I was in high school. What's next? Bleached blonde hair...oh wait, already got it. Maybe he will come visit us someday and return with earrings and a necklace...
Post a Comment