Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For you, Uncle Ryan

When we were kids, my brother Ryan had this annoying move that he called "Floppyarms." I had blocked it from my memory until Micah started doing this "dance" last night. His technique is a bit different (Ryan used to pull his arms up inside his sleeves) but the effect is the same. . .

(Sorry -- I know the video is a bit dark.)

4 comments:

Samantha Behensky said...

This is hilarious. I can totally picture a brother doing this!

Anonymous said...

I have never been so proud of you Micah-man!

Next up - Lauren doing the egg beaters with her legs.

Anonymous said...

I once heard a sermon that God has given everyone the ability to move to music.....as proof we can see it in babies that naturally move to music.
With that I said I think that the STYLE of which they dance....might be genetic:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the memories. And the giggles. I can't wait to take Micah to a wedding dance!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...