Monday, September 15, 2008

Mommy's weekend away!

I spend the last weekend at PJ's and Pigtails. It is a wonderful bed and breakfast for scrapbookers and crafters! We spent the whole weekend scrapping, eating fabulous home cooked meals, and being pampered. I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast for any crafters! I plan to go again in a year or two. It was so nice to get away.

Kedron and Micah had a great weekend! It appears that Micah has given up crawling completely now. He was still crawling somewhat when I left, but I have not seen him crawl at all since I got back yesterday afternoon. Crawling is SO two days ago. . .

1 comment:

Samantha Behensky said...

I am so jealous of PJs and Pigtails. Love the Crawling is so 2 Days Ago comment!!!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...