I will be sending out an email soon, but thought our blog buddies should be some of the first to know. . .
Baby Bardwell #2 will be arriving on or around April 22, 2009! That's right, Micah will be a BIG brother in a few short months. I am 13 weeks along and feeling pretty crappy, honestly (much worse than last time). Hopefully that will change soon.
Micah and said sibling will be exactly 20 months apart. I am simultaneously freaked out by the chaos that this will cause to our household, and happy that Micah will have a playmate so close to his age. We are very excited to be adding to our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
18 comments:
AHHHH!!!!!! Congrats!!! I'm excited for you! I can't wait!
WOW! Congratulations! We just opened Micah's 1 year pic and note last night. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
Yea!!! That's awesome! Don't worry, you'll adjust. I'm so excited for you!
GET OUT!!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!!
Congratulations Bardwells! That is so exciting!
yay that is awesome rach!!!! you'll be fine!!! that is not that close, like my dad and his brother who are 10 months apart...now that is just not ok.
Felicidades querida!!! We are so excited for you all! I hope you start feeling better soon and don't worry about the coming chaos too much. You will never be given more than you can handle :)
Tracy, Jason and Jack
SO AWESOME!!! Congrats! Can't wait to follow this exciting story!
I had a dream the other night that it was another boy.
(And I am glad I didn't find out on facebook. I find out way too many things on wall's when someone writes a congratulations note not thinking that anyone who didn't know will look at it.)
Woo-hoo! Congratulations! Aedyn and his BROTHER will be 22 mo. apart. 2 in diapers?!
Congratulations!!!!!! =) Joe and I are so excited for you guys. I wonder what you will have! Are you going to find out?
Yay!!!!!! Mine are 21 mos apart and I think it's wonderful. I found the chaos improved when the baby got to be around 3 mos old, and I think it keeps getting better!! Micah will love his sibling and hopefully won't bite! (thanks for the helpful biting document!)
Congratulations! Micah will be a great big brother. We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats!!!! Two little adorables in the house!!! Exciting!!!
Wow! How exciting. It is still a ways away, but it will go by so much faster the second time around because you have Micah keeping you busy:) Congrats to you both!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
Congratulations!! It will all be fine - who needs sleep anyway?? We are very excited for you guys.
Doug and Jean Boats
Congratulations, Govig! #2 reminds me of 2nd East, the best wing in Fern. :)
Post a Comment