Well - I had to bust out the maternity jeans today. My regular jeans that fit just fine last week didn't even come close to fitting today. And of course these maternity jeans are so big they're almost falling off.
I remember with Micah, I was barely showing at 20 weeks and could still fit in to a couple pairs of regular jeans. Not so this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
3 comments:
This is the nature of subsequent pregnancies. Wait until you hit #5 you won't have even gotten out of them, ha! Rest assured, it is normal, really.
Normal, I'm sure, but I'm not looking forward to that awkward stage! I imagine all your prego pants are stretched to the 9-month position. One reason to go shopping! You might as well look cute when you feel crappy!
But you are so darn cute, it doesn't matter what you wear :)
Jboats
Post a Comment