Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What are the best 3 words you've ever heard??

It's funny how the answer to this question changes as your life changes. Before Micah came along, the answer would have been the very obvious "I love you" from my husband. But Kedron said something even more wonderful to me this weekend. On Saturday morning, he got out of bed and said to me, "You keep sleeping."

What are your favorite 3 words??

3 comments:

safmomma said...

How nice is he!!! What a blessing. I think those might be my favorite three words about now. Too bad I've never heard them. Oh well.

Shadley said...

"Let's go out."

Anonymous said...

OK, you two (Mel and Rach), come down here with the little ones and I'll say it to you EVERYDAY!!!!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...