Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
6 comments:
Uh-Oh, indeed! Seems like your household is about to enter a whole new realm of crazy (aside from the obvious reasons, of course).
So how many times did he really open it before you caught it on video?
ooh - you know that's obviously a sign of major intelligence. We ended up taking ours down early in November after Max fell down the stairs 3 times in one day from squeezing himself through the last two banister railings. (a couch blocks most of the railings, but the last two are exposed.) He watched his brothers bypass the baby gate by squeezing themselves through the banisters (the last two are wider - probably not 'code')until he had it figured out himself. We decided he was much safer having control over going down and he hasn't fallen since! Although he spent the next month constantly going up and down and playing on them, he actually did quite well. Once I got over the initial heart attack every time I saw him on them.(I'm not at all suggesting it's time to remove your gate - I'm just sayin' what happened here - with child #3!) Maybe you need a safety lock for your safety gate ;-)
Aren't kids persistent and oh so talented? Love his determination. Made me laugh. How well I remember.
That will come in handy, later. In the mean time, look out. :)
ruh roh rorge.
What a lil' stinker! He's a little smartie.
Post a Comment